Pregnancy Massage Therapy at Our Perth ClinicWe all know that pregnancy can be tough on the mother's body, and massage throughout this period can be beneficial to both you and your baby. As your pregnancy progresses significant changes to your body occur in preparation for birth. Side effects of these changes include morning sickness, aches, pains and reduction of your awareness in space. Nine months can feel like a lifetime whilst you are pregnant, which is where massage therapy at our Perth clinic can help.
- Decreased back, leg, neck and shoulder pain
- Decreased anxiety and depression
- Reduction in stress levels
- Assists in reduction of oedema in limbs
- Correct/assist in postural changes due to pregnancy
- Improve sleep and breathing patterns
Fully trained in massage therapy for pregnant women
New guidelines released by Australian Association of Massage Therapy (AAMT) late in 2015 have changed many of the previously accepted practices for massage of pregnant clients, and our specially trained therapists have completed advanced training to ensure they can provide the best treatment possible for both mother and child.
As a result, we have adopted a full body sequence which is specific to a woman and her pregnancy, and added this technique to our deep tissue massage, trigger point therapy and lymphatic drainage massage services. This can be adapted to address particular areas of concern, whilst keeping both mother and child safe.
Possible Contra-indications for Pregnancy Massage
It is recommended that you align our treatments with your pregnancy checks, so that you are able to provide the therapist with the most up to date information. Please review the list below to see if you have any of the following symptoms or conditions:
- Low Blood Pressure
- High Blood Pressure
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Abdominal Cramping
- Placenta Praevia
If you suffer from these or any other conditions and would like to find out if we can still treat you with pregnancy massage therapy in Perth, please send an email to email@example.com or call us on 9381 1026 to discuss your situation. We reserve the right to refer clients to their medical practitioner for review at any stage in the treatment.
Book Your Pregnancy Massage Here
* The system will automatically show any available pregnancy massage appointments with all of our highly qualified therapists
* Select the date you are interested in. The system will show your chosen date + the next two days
* Press Search
* Don’t know if you have an account? Any client who has been to see us in the last two (2) years has an account. The username is your email address. If you don’t know your password just use the Forgot My Password link, and instructions will be emailed to allow you to change it.
* Got a promo code? Just mention it to your therapist when paying for your appointment
* Online bookings close 3 hours before the appointment start time. If you urgently need help please call us on 9381 1026 and we will do our best to assist
* Don’t forget our cancellation policy – we do require 12 hours notice to avoid any late cancellation fees
* You can cancel online. Just Login to your account and navigate to Schedule. Any appointments you have booked will be visible. Just click cancel. If you are attempting to cancel with less than 12 hours notice then you will need to call the clinic to arrange
* Want to find out more about our therapists? Click here