Massage therapy can be used to address a specific complaint like pain or limited movement, but it can also be used to promote general relaxation and wellbeing. There are different modalities used within massage therapy. Different modalities are often used together to create a massage treatment, to cater to individual client’s needs and or treatment goals.
Remedial massage utilises a treatment based approach, focusing on specific issues which detract from one’s health and wellbeing. Some of the general benefits of massage therapy may include:
- Provide relaxation
- Improve circulation, which nourishes cells and improves waste elimination
- Reduction in muscular tension, release of trigger points
- Release of nerve compression
- Increased range of movement
- Enhanced energy, vitality and mental alertness
- Boost your immune system
- Pain and ache relief
- Improve posture
- Help you sleep better
- Enhance recovery after strenuous activity
Call us now to book your next treatment!